Asset Manager | Head of Property Manager
Mobile 0406 894 001
Perched at the top of Villiers Street on Teneriffe Hill with city views, this modern gem is nothing short of impeccable. Flowing over two levels of generous proportions, fine finishes and inclusions, it meets every need of a functioning family home with all the elegance that keeps your friends swooning.
Upon entry you will be surprised by the openness and size of the home. This outstanding design concept and use of space offers an expansive open plan living area across the lower level. An acute attention to detail at every turn highlights the unreserved quality throughout.
The best way is to appreciate it, is to view it yourself. Until then, please enjoy the photos peruse the features list below.
• A downstairs bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, convenient for guests, teen or elderly. This room easily doubles as a home office
• Large open plan gourmet kitchen adorn with an amazing illuminated marble centrepiece
• Living room with an integrated sound system, projector and retractable screen.
• Open plan living spanning the length of the house, leading straight onto a large covered outdoor deck catching a glimpse of city views, perfect for entertaining
• Dedicated laundry room
• Powder room, perfect for any guests
• As you head up the stair case, you are met with the main living quarters
• Spacious master bedroom features a stunning double vanity en-suite and a sliding door that leads onto a private balcony area, showcasing the spectacular views
• Apart from the master, there are two more spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• To finish off this level, there is a large luxurious family bathroom
• Auto-remote double garage
• Beautiful night lighting to the modern facade of the house
• Low maintenance gardens all around, retaining a flat, easy to mow, private own for kids
• Ducted AC/Heater
• Large covered Alfresco
• Window shutters throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Sound system throughout the two levels including the bathrooms
• Walking distance to New Farm State School
• Minutes to Lourdes Hill College
• Minutes to All Hallows’ School
• Minutes to St James College
• Walking distance to shops & restaurants
With the perfect combination of form and function, this property will not last long. Book an inspection today!
At Arena, customer service is our priority, please register for inspections as cancellations do happen. If an inspection is cancelled and you are registered, we will contact you to arrange another convenient time. If you do not register, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused.
Call to book an inspection today, otherwise this spectacular property will be taken.
(07) 3099 1718
*Please note furniture is not included with this property
*Please register prior to inspecting the property.