Founder, Principal, Director & Sales
Mobile 0448 669 669
This low-set, brick veneer home is situated on a 711m² corner block in one of the most sought after streets in Kuraby. Upon entering the home you realise how sprawled out and expansive the design of this home is. Offering four bedrooms, open-plan kitchen and living, and an outdoor area that includes an undercover alfresco.
The outdoor area boasts a lovely low-maintenance backyard fitted with a large shed that houses it’s own switchboard supplying 15 amps. The yard is complete with two access points making it ideal for anybody that owns a caravan or boat.
Designed with practicality in mind, all bedrooms are conveniently located at the rear of the house. The master with its own en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, and direct access to the outdoor area. All other bedrooms have their own ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
Further features include:
• Living room with air-con and built-in speakers.
• All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Master bedroom has its own en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, and air conditioning.
• The kitchen houses a range hood (Brand new) , ceramic cooktop, electric oven, and garbage disposal.
• Laundry with access straight out.
• Double lock-up garage and double off street parking.
• Second entrance large enough access for either a boat or caravan.
• Termimesh termite barrier
• Cool and cosy insulation in the ceilings.
• 380m to King Street Park
• 400m to Franquin Crescent Park
• 450m Kinta Street Park
• 900m to Kuraby School
• 1km to Eight Mile Plains State School
• 1.9km Rochedale State High School
• 2km to Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre
• 2.7km to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre, Eight Mile Plains
• 2.8km to Runcorn Plaza, Runcorn
• 4.8km to Westfield Garden City
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.