Astute investors and developers take note!
723-731 LOGAN RESERVE ROAD, LOGAN RESERVE
1.13ha of prime realestate, zone “Village Precinct”, 500m2-600m2 house lot subdivisions on the Logan Reserve Plan.
With a frontage of 80.4m and a depth of 140.8m on this mostly cleared land, it is also elevated with a very gentle but flat slope, perfect for subdivision, or landbank for tomorrow when values grow sharply in the coming years.
Although all information here is subject to council approval, Please refer to Locan City Council Logan Reserve Plan here https://www.logan.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/430288/Logan-Reserve-Plan.PDF
The existing house makes it ideal to live in or have a tenant while you get your development approvals.
The existing house features:-
• Lowset double brick and tile house.
• 4 bedrooms, master with en suite.
• Master room with ‘his’ and ‘hers’ built-in.
• Air conditioned lounge with separate dining.
• Tidy kitchen, with electric stove, rangehood and dishwasher.
• Double carport and large patio.
• 9×6 Shed built in 2017 with 3m ceilings.
• Solar hotwater
• Fully fenced
• Rental return $550-$570 per week.
• Perfect for some horses.
• Tranquil and quiet country living.
Excellent property that hits the trifecta. Home, investment or development.
Close to Marsden Park Shopping Centre and Logan Reserve School. This property is perfect for creating the ultimate serene lifestyle. Definitely a must see!
Contact Arena Property Agents to find out more.
Key Product Details
Property Type: House
Land Area: 11300 m²