Sold $600,000 | Marvin Wong
Vacant, renovated and ready for you!
4/93 SCOTT ROAD, HERSTON
Welcome to this centrally located townhome that ticks the boxes for both owner occupiers and investors. Prime position, renovated and vacant, awaiting its new occupants. Beautifully renovated, the unit offers a modern layout and a light, bright and airy feel. The kitchen has been designed in a classic stone benchtops with plenty of bench and cupboard space and a beautiful outlook from the kitchen into a huge covered outdoor entertainment area.
The lounge flows effortlessly to the kitchen and dining area and offers a great separation from the bedrooms. The main bedroom is fitted with an ensuite and built in robes.
An extra loft bedroom is not only unique but a conversation starter. Ducted air-conditioning services the whole living area and you have 2 proper parking spaces to boot.
Townhomes of this size and functionality does not come along everyday. If you are on the market for one, make sure you don’t let this one pass you by.
Features at a glance:-
The town homes features:
• 4 bedrooms with brand new carpets, built-in-wardrobes, ethernet ports and TV antenna ports and ducted air-conditioning
• Master room, with a private en-suite and balcony
• Loft bedroom with high ceilings
• Gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops with plenty of bench space and storage
• Brand new stove
• Brand new range hood
• Brand new oven
• Brand new dishwasher
• Main bathroom with shower over spa bath
• Separate hide away laundry and dryer laundry
• Large covered balcony, perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Large lock up garage plus covered car park
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ducted vacuum aid
• Ample storage options
• Freshly painted through out and all carpet is new
• Intercom system to lock/unlock main entrance
• Low Body Corp fees
• Great rental options
• Close to QUT University
• Pet friendly, with own private courtyard space
Conveniences and Attractions:
QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
Kelvin Grove Urban Village
Kelvin Grove State College
Victoria Park Golf Course
University of Queensland Medical School
Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital
Parks and tracks all over the place.
Only 3kms from Brisbane’s CBD, this inner city unit has immediate access to nearly every facility and amenity you could wish for.
Situated amongst the cream of the education precinct, you are easy access to Kelvin Grove State College, QUT Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Brisbane Girl’s Grammar School St Ambrose’s Primary School. You are also only minutes away from the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, as well as the University of Queensland’s Medical and Dental School. There are plenty of other amenities including Victoria Park Golf Complex, Ballymore Stadium, ALDI and main bus interchange on Lutwyche Road. Also approximately 1km from the Exhibition Station in Bowen Hills
Special mention is that you are able to just walk to the Kelvin Grove Urban Village which is packed with shops, Woolworths, eateries and cafes. It is a lifestyle hub in its own right.
Low body corporate fees in a well maintained complex with a healthy sinking fund, is everything you would ask for in a townhome.
Come and claim this one for yourself today.
Key Product Details
Property Type: Townhouse
Land Area: 0 m²