Renovated and Perfectly Located
3/28 MARANDA STREET, SHAILER PARK
With so many townhouses available on the market how do you know which ones to view?
Great question so lets put all the sales pitches aside and get into it.
– Low Body Corporate fee is always essential whether your a home owner or investor
– Newly Renovated definitely helps, renovating can be so expensive.
– New Appliances can go along way so you can have all the warranties and cleanliness.
– Gated Community is a massive advantage for security and also insurance.
– Good rental yield for investors or if you are a home owner its good to know you could rent it out easily and at a good price.
– Location location location, this can make all the difference.
Features at a glance;
• Brand new kitchen appliances
• Freshly Painted
• Private Courtyard
• Remote control Garage
• Front Balcony
• Air Conditioned
Extra mention of features;
• Low Body Corporate (Approx $37 p/w)
• Gated Community
• Was rented at $360 p/w
1 Min drive to KFC, Pizza Hut and Food Works
2 Min drive to the Hyperdome
2 Min drive to Fitzy’s
2 Min drive to Shailer Park State High School
3 Min drive to Shailer Park State School
4 Min drive to Chisholm Catholic College
Again, everything has been done and just waiting for a new owner.
First to inspect will buy it, so see you at the next inspection!
I encourage you to call to book into one of our open homes and I wish you success in your search for your new home. If you would like more details on this home or discuss one of the many other properties I have available please call or email me today.
Key Product Details
Property Type: Townhouse
Land Area: 0 m²