Founder, Principal, Director & Sales
Mobile 0448 669 669
Sold by Arena Property Agents – Marvin Wong
Unique in every way, this is one of those homes that must be inspected to be appreciated. Set on the very end of a cul-de-sac, surrounded by open fields and parks, this home encapsulates privacy on a street which is mainly owner occupied.
The property also houses a separate granny-flat that possesses all the necessities including a bedroom, open-plan bathroom and kitchenette, ample storage and air-conditioning.
The best way to appreciate it is to view it for yourself. Until then, please enjoy the photos and peruse the features list below.
Enjoy the following features:
• High raked ceilings in every room.
• The main bedroom has large mirrored built-in wardrobes and separate access to the back yard as well as another
• All bedrooms have air-conditioning and are carpeted.
• The rest of the house is tiled throughout.
• Large open plan kitchen with plenty of space, workbench and cupboards, and views of the back yard.
• Large tiled lounge with functional fireplace and aquarium feature wall.
• Standard bathroom with bath and shower screens, toilet and vanity.
• Another more unique bathroom with toilet, vanity and large open standing shower with glass walls allowing access
to a private gravelled courtyard as well as an atrium.
• Separate utility room with access to laundry.
• Large outdoor living area facing aviary and in ground swimming pool
• Huge fully fenced back yard.
• Existing irrigated and fully stocked aviary that can easily be converted into a green house for the green thumb.
• Separate chicken pen.
• In-ground pool with waterfall rock feature.
• Large lock up shed 9x4m with 15 amp power and separate breakers
• 6×6.5m carport with separate side parking as well.
• Fitted with a 5Kw Solar System.
Think this property might be perfect for you?
Contact Arena Property Agents on (07) 3099 1718 to book an inspection today!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.