Founder, Principal, Director & Sales
Mobile 0448 669 669
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION – 1B Legal Street, Sunnybank
Privately tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Sunnybank, this superb family home features low maintenance prestige living at its best.
Only 1 years old and positioned with a Northern aspect and presenting an expansive floor plan, this residence is destined for families seeking sophisticated living and with dual-capabilities for extended family or live-in nanny/au pair.
Unveiling a grand entrance, high ceiling and soaring void, the lower level hosts a multitude of living space and wealth of natural light. Hosting a huge open planned living space, you have plenty of options of how to would furnish your decor.
The large gourmet kitchen is facilitated high quality fittings and is adjoined by a full butlers pantry decked with a prep kitchen.
On the ground floor, the architects have included a self-contained granny flat addition with a full kitchen and meals area, as well as an en suite. The air-conditioning unit runs on an individual split system from the ducted system as well as their own individual entrance. This easily converts to another bedroom or vice versa. Everything facet has been intelligently thought out and designed.
Built by Horizon Design Homes, where the brand is synonymous to high quality, this home offers an unmatched lifestyle. Sunnybank is one of the most desirable postcodes in Brisbane, surrounded by green spaces and offering easy access to well-established amenities. With countless restaurants, Sunnybank is renowned for its variety of dining and shopping options.
Features at a Glance:
• 5 Bedrooms | 5.5 Bathrooms | 3 Kitchens | 2 Garages
• Spacious bedrooms, each with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
• Open planned Gourmet Kitchen with private Prep Kitchen
• Miele stainless steel appliances.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout the house
• Granny flat on ground floor featuring its own private kitchen and entrance
• Balcony with scenic views
• High ceilings (3m height) and expansive atrium
• Fully fenced with electric front gate
Additional features of note:
• Family living area upstairs
• 3m ceilings downstairs and 2.7m ceilings upstairs
• Parents retreat in master room
• Ducted zoned air conditioning
• Full laundry facilities with work bench and cabinetry
• Storage in large double garage
• Macgregor State School Catchment – 1km distance
• Sunnybank State High School Catchment – 400m distance
• 800m – Sunnybank Plaza, Sunny Park and Market Square
• 1.2km – Sunnybank State School
• 900m – Sunnybank Private Hospital
• 3.5km – Griffith University Nathan Campus
• 6-8 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City
• 15-20 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the Sunnybank commercial centre, this home boasts the combination of prestige living, low maintenance, dual living and ultra-convenience.
With the market lacking in such beautiful homes, now is the opportunity to put your mark on 1B Legal Street and proudly call it your home.